By Janine White: Culture Editor. An article on the rocky past between Aboriginals and Australian settlers
– By Karl Houghton: Chief Editor. Is patience the cornerstone for excellent leadership? Lets talk about patience and passiveness, from a hands-on perspective. Patience has to be accompanied by clarity. Otherwise we will be waiting […]
– By Karl Houghton: Chief Editor Reflective practice is one of the most valuable and effective habits that we can and should schedule into our day, as the benefits make it one the most healthy, […]
Welcome to The Mackayan, a new publication focusing on articles for the perceptive mind. The team is growing, new articles are being published and we are looking forward to seeing reader feedback, a few likes, […]
– By Karl Houghton: Chief Editor Using lock-down as a catalyst for self improvement may sound like an odd proposition for those who are either working from home, or unable to work due to other […]
– By Karl Houghton: Chief Editor What is required ? One may ask. And the response will depend on who is given the question.Beware of the proverbial gift horse, it is a rather dark beast…ambling […]
– By Karl Houghton: Chief Editor There have been many interesting conversations recently about management in general. One such discussion centred around whether the focus was on the management of people or goals. Many observers […]
Jo Davies, Literature Columnist, takes a look at the idea of travel.